Waikiki Lanais is a 160-unit residential condominium community located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki. The condominium was built in 1977 and is a mix of fee-simple and leasehold properties.
Our building is just steps from the newly reopened International Marketplace and only two blocks from the sand and surf of Waikiki beach. Our name comes from the fact that every unit boasts an expansive lanai for residents to enjoy. The building has a stunning roof deck and a recreation deck with pool, hot tub, small gym and saunas. The roof deck has unparalleled views of the ocean and Diamond Head.
Features of the property include:
- Resident manager.
- Non-smoking building (including lanais).
- Pet friendly (some restrictions apply).
- Cable with internet (included in maintenance fee).
- Wifi in common areas.
- Building access and elevator control regulated by electronic key fobs.
- Security camera system throughout the parking garage and in common areas.
- Coin-operated laundry facility with coin and soap dispensers.
- Expansive private lanai with each unit (non-smoking).
- Assigned parking for each unit.
- Six guest parking spaces.
- Roof deck with bar and new barbecues.
- Pool deck with small gym and sauna.
- Lush garden.
In 2016 the building completed a major spalling project. At the same time the exterior was painted and sealed, and the interior common areas were also extensively refurbished.